(03) 9670 6544
Renée became a Registered Liquidator in 2013. She has over 21 year’s experience in accounting, with 20 of those years specialising in insolvency, she is able to provide assistance in a wide variety of insolvency areas.
Renée’s experience has been gained through a variety of industries, including the manufacturing, construction, motor vehicle industry, computer resellers/dealers, hospitality, telecommunications, retailing, professional service firms and security. Renée also has experience in the areas of corporate finance and audit. Corporate finance experience including, financial viability reviews of potential contractors for a significant government tenders.
Renée intends to apply to become a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy in the near future.
Auditing experience conducted for several years for diverse entities, from Government Councils, not for profit organisations, manufacturing, transportation and government and aboriginal health co-operatives.
Specialist Skills Include
- Corporate Insolvency, both voluntary and involuntary
- Voluntary administrations and Deed of Company Arrangements
- Corporate Investigations
- Investigations on behalf of major financial institutions
- Registered Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria (WIRV) formerly IWIRC
Career & Industry Highlights
- Club Car – Receivership, with 4 nationwide dealerships, orderly winding down of sales, rental and service business involving 4 companies over a 5 month period, successfully negotiating the sale of all assets.
- Retravision – Receivership, continued trading for several months during Christmas and New Year period, negotiating a successful sale and payment of staff entitlements.
- Mount Buffalo Chalet, Ski Resort & Fields- Voluntary Administration with 3+ business activities. Assisted in successfully negotiating the sale of the lease whilst trading on the affairs of the company including a restaurant, hotel, ski fields accommodation, and a cafe.
- Renée has experience in both trading on and selling franchise businesses.
To get in touch with Renée please call 03 9670 6544 or simply complete the contact form below.